[LLVMdev] [cfe-dev] Phabricator update

Manuel Klimek klimek at google.com
Wed Jul 8 06:06:52 PDT 2015

Ok, the problems is that in an attempt to make the emails more concise (so
we have less clutter at the top where it says "<foo> added a comment") I
changed the translation of "<foo> added a comment" to the empty string. The
problem with that is that the same translation is apparently also used in
the UI. I'll undo that configuration. Let me know if the "<foo> did <bar>"
comments get too annoying and I'll figure something out.