[LLVMdev] Dynamically loadable pass doesn't show up in opt's pass list

Frank Winter fwinter at jlab.org
Tue Jul 7 10:55:27 PDT 2015

For the record: Removing the pass interaction statements and adding the
single pass registration worked for me (of course one has to provide a
default constructor):

char SLPMod::ID = 0;
static RegisterPass<SLPMod> X(SV_NAME, "SLPMod");

#if 0
static const char lv_name[] = "SLP Mod";
INITIALIZE_PASS_BEGIN(SLPMod, SV_NAME, lv_name, false, false)
INITIALIZE_AG_DEPENDENCY(AliasAnalysis)
INITIALIZE_AG_DEPENDENCY(TargetTransformInfo)
INITIALIZE_PASS_DEPENDENCY(AssumptionCacheTracker)
INITIALIZE_PASS_DEPENDENCY(ScalarEvolution)
INITIALIZE_PASS_DEPENDENCY(LoopSimplify)
INITIALIZE_PASS_END(SLPMod, SV_NAME, lv_name, false, false)
#endif

Strange! I thought that was so important.

Frank