[LLVMdev] ARM regression between r223766 and r223925

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Fri Jan 30 09:27:12 PST 2015

On 30 January 2015 at 17:23, İsmail Dönmez <ismail at donmez.ws> wrote:
> No idea because I already had workarounded the original issue with
> -no-integrated-as. BUT my build script log shows that I successfully
> cross-compiled with NEON on December 4 2014. I usually do basic
> testing of those builds on ARMv7. So, I suggest trying to bootstrap
> r223339  with NEON. Thats the last commit for Dec 3.

Right, I've already checked r223477 (5th Dec) to be green, so that
should do for the good end.

Since you reported on the 13th Dec that "trunk" was broken, I'm
assuming you checked out and built, which would put the bad side
earlier than the 14th Dec.

It's 9 days to look at, but at least it's better than 6 months I was
going for in the beginning... :/

thanks!
-renato