[LLVMdev] Adding PDB support to lib\DebugInfo

Dennis Luehring dl.soluz at gmx.net
Thu Jan 29 10:53:12 PST 2015

>The pdb reading code relies *very heavily* on Windows APIs

can you make shure not to have any windows api stuff in the pdb-reader interface
so its easy to - if someone wants to - implement an windows-api independent version (support reading under linux etc.)
because the pdb format needs to be analysed anyway for writing pdb information on compile/link (in the future)