[LLVMdev] [ LLI / MCJIT] re-initializing of lli ...

Armin Steinhoff armin at steinhoff.de
Sun Jan 25 12:46:34 PST 2015

Hi Lang,

sorry for the late response, I tried without success to solve the
trouble with the repeated processing of a command line.
The implementation of the command line parser is a real hack ... IMHO.

I'm simply trying to build a server process for JIT compiling /execution
of a bitcode module using individual command line options (in server loop).

Do you have an idea how to reset the comand liner parser ?

Regards

Armin