[LLVMdev] [3.6 Release] RC1 has been tagged, Testing Phase I begins

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Wed Jan 21 06:44:21 PST 2015

On 20 January 2015 at 18:55, Hans Wennborg <hans at chromium.org> wrote:
> There weren't many merges between the branch point and the rc1 tag. They were:
>
>   r226023 InstCombine: Don't take A-B<0 into A<B if A-B has other uses
>   r226029 IR: Fix a use-after-free in RAUW
>   r226044 IR: Drop metadata references more aggressively during teardown
>   r226046 IR: Always print MDLocation line
>   r226049 IR: Move MDLocation into place (clang testcases)
>   r226048 IR: Move MDLocation into place
>   r226058 IR: Fix comment spelling, NFC

None of that seems to be the culprit. I think the real problem here is
that the release scripts are building with autoconf and our buildbots
have migrated to CMake a few months ago.

I'll bootstrap it with CMake and see what I get. Shouldn't we be
moving to CMake based release anyway?

cheers,
--renato