[LLVMdev] New JIT APIs

Lang Hames lhames at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 20:43:34 PST 2015

Hi Chuck,

> We're currently using LLVM 3.3 in production (due to performance
regressions in newer versions), so I don't know if > some other scheme is
appropriate for current levels.

Do you have any insight into what regressed? If it's related to the JIT
infrastructure I'd be curious to hear about that so I can keep it in mind
while working on these new APIs. Slowdowns in IR/CodeGen are also
interesting, though I'm less likely to be able to deal with them personally.

Cheers,
Lang.