[LLVMdev] requesting suggestions for llvm src build link error in llvm-c-test module.

Ananth Durbha avdurbha at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 06:58:30 PST 2015

Hello,
llvm source (svn HEAD) compile fails in link stage of llvm-c-test module as it runs into multiple definitions of std functions like vprintf, getchar etc. The conflict files reported are calc.c and targets.c  I tried different versions as well (like svn rev219903) and I get the same issue. I suspect this might be my env issue, but I am not sure how to resolve this. Any suggestions ?

My environment is Redhat Enterprise Linux 5.10 (Tikanga) with gcc version 4.8.3
I did an svn checkout of latest llvm src code using foll. cmd.svn export -rHEAD http://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/llvm/trunk ${LLVM_SRC_PATH}

Thanks,Ananth