[LLVMdev] Pointer Analysis

Nirupama Talele nirupama.talele at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 14:30:50 PST 2015

Hi,

I am looking for field sensitive and preferably flow sensitive pointer analysis  for the current version(3.5) of  LLVM. I understand that DSA is not supported for the latest version unless I am mistaken.
I also checked field sensitive pointer analysis implementation from Ben Hardekopf, but that also seems to be for a lot earlier version of LLVM.

I was wondering what is the best available pointer analysis for current LLVM that the community recommends.

Thanks,
Nirupama