[LLVMdev] ARM disassembler

Yasser Shalabi yassershalabi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 07:22:35 PST 2015

Hi Sandeep.

I don't know of a specific tool to specifically translate ARM binaries to
llvm IR...

An idea could be to look into the s2e project. I know its used by PANDA
(dynamic analysis platform) to translate system executions to llvm IR.

You might be able to find a way to use PANDA to accomplish your goal or
maybe some existing project is using s2e for something closer to what you
need.

Panda: https://github.com/moyix/panda
s2e: https://github.com/dslab-epfl/s2e

Hope this helps.