[LLVMdev] LLVM short comings regarding polyhedral and vectorization optimizations

Johannes Doerfert doerfert at cs.uni-saarland.de
Sat Feb 28 06:44:04 PST 2015

Hi,

did you look at the Polly project:
  http://polly.llvm.org/

It performs polyhedral optimizations on LLVM-IR and allows the LLVM
vectorizer to vectorize more loops by:
  - Creating alias free region with runtime-alias checks
  - Annotating parallel loops
  - Moving parallel dimensions to the innermost loop level

I added the Polly discussion list to the CC in case you want to know
more or start a discussion.

Best regards,
  Johannes