[LLVMdev] difference between MDNode and NamedMDNode

Hui Zhang wayne.huizhang at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 12:23:01 PST 2015

And, is there specific Class Reference to each version of llvm available
online ?
For some reason, I can only use LLVM 3.3, but the reference online is the
latest 3.7, a lot new functions/iterators/operators are missing in the 3.3
source code. Therefore how can I see the doxygen of old llvm ?

Thanks !

--
Best regards

Hui Zhang