[LLVMdev] [cfe-dev] [3.6 Release] RC3 has been tagged

Jack Howarth howarth.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 07:04:31 PST 2015

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 9:37 AM, Hal Finkel <hfinkel at anl.gov> wrote:
> [...]

Hal,
     In my testing, we only had two commits that triggered the 22%
performance regression (r217953 and r222451) with each contributing to
half of the performance lost. The proposed fix in
http://reviews.llvm.org/D7715 entirely eliminates the regression due
to  r222451. Committing this fix will at least mitigate the regression
down to 11%.
             Jack