[LLVMdev] module functions

Zahra Marj zahrafatehimarj at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 07:43:48 PST 2015

Hi.
I would like to move first function of module to end. To do this, I remove
function from module, then I insert it with getOrInsertFunction() method.
It worked. But there is a problem: I can't see body of function (basic
blocks). In other words, function basic blocks don't move.

To solve, I store function basic blocks before remove it. and after
function insertion, I want to insert them to function. But when I want to
add them with insertInto() method, this error appears:
no member named 'insertInto' in 'llvm::BasicBlock'.
I'm confused. I sure this method exists in BasicBlock class.
Any help? Thanks.