[LLVMdev] [cfe-dev] freebsd-mips64 unhandled .cpsetup

Toma Tabacu Toma.Tabacu at imgtec.com
Mon Feb 9 09:09:07 PST 2015

> Toma:
>
> Hey, I'm the bsd nerd trying to get our mips target switched over to clang/llvm.  I looked at switching the mips asm parser over to
> parseExpression() but I am unfamiliar with the syntax to do this for .cpsetup.
>
> If you do look into this, let me know and I'll bang on it in my
> clang36 pre-release tree.
>
> sean

Hi,

I've managed to replace parseIdentifier() with parseExpression() and you're
example doesn't give an error anymore, but I'm not sure that what we end up
generating is correct. I need a little more time to find out.

In the meantime, could you open a ticket on llvm.org/bugs ?

Thanks for working on this, btw !

Regards,
Toma Tabacu