[LLVMdev] [lld] Need help: "buildbot failure in LLVM on lld-x86_64-freebsd"

Ed Maste emaste at freebsd.org
Mon Feb 9 08:01:04 PST 2015

On 9 February 2015 at 09:08, Johannes Doerfert
<doerfert at cs.uni-saarland.de> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I was just informed that my ScalarEvolution patch failed the lld tests
> on x86_64-freebsd, however on my machine x86_64-linux all tests
> (llvm+lld) pass for a debug as well as a release build. Furthermore, I'm
> a bit confused about the error message just before the segfault happens:
>   "Unable to find lib.exe in PATH"

I tried to reproduce this locally (on FreeBSD stable/10) but the test
does not fail here. I'm not sure what happened, but agree it's hard to
see how your change would cause such a failure.

I started another buildbot run at the same revision and it passed:
http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/lld-x86_64-freebsd/builds/10260