[LLVMdev] [lld] Representation of lld::Reference with a fake target

Shankar Easwaram shankarke at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 18:41:42 PST 2015

Doing it for every input file is not useful as some of the input files are not represent able in YAML form. Examples are shared libraries.

The reason I made the yaml pass be called before the writer was the intermediate result was more complete since all atoms have been resolved at that point and the state of all atoms are much sane.

It was also easy to use the pass manager. the code was very small to achieve what we are trying to do that all the information to the writer is passed through references or atom properties.

Shankar Easwaran