[LLVMdev] Questions about Static Profile Estimator

Das, Dibyendu Dibyendu.Das at amd.com
Thu Feb 5 18:57:29 PST 2015

There was some discussion on this recently. Theoretically you can use the CallGraph to propagate the info captured for each function. However, due to indirect calls the final result may have discrepancies. My personal take is that you may still be able to use this in a restricted manner.

-dibyendu

Sent from my Windows Phone