[llvm-dev] get instruction destination register

fateme Hoseini via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Dec 21 13:24:21 PST 2015

Dear Tim,
Thank you for your thorough reply. So, based on your reply I get every
operand and check them to be (isDef && !isimplicit). Now my problem is that
it gives me the physical register number.i.e, for example, instead of r0,
it return %physreg66. Could you please help me on how to convert these
physical register number to the ARM related register? I mean the 15 GPRs in
ARM.
Thank you,
Fami