[llvm-dev] Line number without -Debug ?

mats petersson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Dec 15 07:07:45 PST 2015

Since there is extra "work" required to store that sort of infromation, I
wouldn't want my compiler to do that unless I have specifically asked for
it.

What is the actual problem you are trying to solve? I feel that you are
asking an XY question (in other words, "I have problem X, I think solution
is Y, so I ask how to do Y", rather than asking "how do I do X").

--
Mats