[llvm-dev] LLVM Social Zürich - Thursday 10.12.2015

Tobias Grosser via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Dec 9 06:51:57 PST 2015

Dear all,

we will have our first - rather spontaneously organized - LLVM social
tomorrow at 19:00 at http://www.bqm-bar.ch/.

Similar to the other events in Paris, Cambridge, Mountain-View
interested people are invited to join us for a beer to chat about
LLVM, clang, Polly, lldb and related projects.

Where:		http://www.bqm-bar.ch/kontakt/
Registration: 	Please drop me an email

This social event is the first of a hopefully now regular event. If you
can not make it tomorrow (or read the mail too late), but are generally
interested in such an event, please drop me a line.

Best,
Tobias