[llvm-dev] buildbot failure in LLVM on clang-native-arm-cortex-a9

Renato Golin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Aug 26 09:44:43 PDT 2015

On 26 August 2015 at 17:41, David Blaikie <dblaikie at gmail.com> wrote:
> I wouldn't mind having a separate official build master (we could have a
> separate group on the main buildmaster, but I think that's insufficient -
> the visual noise there is still problematic) that hosts experimental bots.

Well, but only people really interested would look there. I think this
may be a good idea, if we can make it official like we do for
reverting patches.

The only clutter I can imagine is that we'll have all bots on both
masters, and some connected to the production, others to the
experimental, with no indication in the production one why it is
offline.

A third party monitor scree, like I have, could do the trick for
separating signal from noise.

--renato