[llvm-dev] GPL Software

jacob navia via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Aug 25 03:10:44 PDT 2015

Hi
On Mon Jul 27 11:29:44 CDT 2015 I posted a question here about the way
llvm implements exceptions in Apple's OS X.

Since then I have received ZERO answers.

I have solved the problem myself by "disassembling" the messy source
code available.

I thank everyone for proving me (yet another time) that

THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH
YOU.

SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY
SERVICING,
REPAIR OR CORRECTION.

Well, I asumed that cost.

It took me weeks of hard work to figure out what anyone here
could have aanswered in a few minutes.

Thanks again

jacob