[llvm-dev] Linking existing functions from JITed code

Lang Hames via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Aug 20 13:08:43 PDT 2015

Hi Andy,

Rather than adding these to the object linking layer I'd be inclined to add
a new global-mapping layer that handles the global mappings and nothing
else. Clients could then compose this with the linking layer if they want
the global mapping functionality.

Any interest in writing up a patch for something like this? If so I'd be
happy to review it, otherwise I'll probably end up writing something along
these lines during the Kaleidoscope cleanup process.

Cheers,
Lang.