[llvm-dev] drop operand

Alexander Poddey via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Aug 13 04:11:47 PDT 2015

Hi all,

if I have a getElemtPrt instruction, acessing e.g. a datafield of a struct,
like I32 0, i64 1, i32 3, the instructin has 4 operands (the value and the
index sequence).

Suppose I want to alter the instruction to access an array, I would neet only
2 indices instead of three. How can I correct the instruction for this?
I could setOpernad 0 - 2, and would need to delete Operand 3.
simply by pop_back the operand list?

Thx
Alex.

Btw.: is the llvm-dev list available vial news server, and if so on which?
Up to now I used g.comp.compiler.llvm.devel which is the old an not the new
llvm-dev.