[llvm-dev] Asan in nightlies?

Andrew Wilkins via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Aug 12 16:40:42 PDT 2015

On Thu, 13 Aug 2015 at 00:10 Sylvestre Ledru via llvm-dev <
llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

> Yes, moving to cmake in my todo list for 3.8 but this takes some time.

Hi Sylvestre,

I've been hacking on the Debian packaging for a while to get it to use
CMake. It's a bit of a mess, but my WIP is at
https://github.com/axw/debian-llvm/tree/cmake-3.8/debian.

I sent you a private email as a reply to "[RFC] Road map for CMake"
recently with some questions about how to proceed. If you could take a look
through your spam, I'd appreciate it.

Cheers,
Andrew