[llvm-dev] error in building llvm

Krzysztof Parzyszek via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Aug 11 06:10:28 PDT 2015

Hi,
If you don't actually need all these extra projects, you can edit the
CMakeCache.txt in the build directory to disable them.  Look for
LLVM_TOOL_XXX_BUILD and set the corresponding ones to OFF, for example:

LLVM_TOOL_LLDB_BUILD:BOOL=ON   // Set this to OFF to disable LLDB

-Krzysztof

On 8/11/2015 7:46 AM, marwayusuf at feng.bu.edu.eg via llvm-dev wrote:
> Dear All
>
> I've made un update to the llvm to the latest. At configuration, I've
> met some new errors to me, like it needs lldb, lld, dragonegg, llgo and
> so. However, I've checked them and configuration went on.
>
> Now I'm stuck at build stage, specifically at dragonegg. First it could
> not find gmp.h, I've solved this by installing libgmp-dev.
>
> Now, it can't  find auto-host.h.
>
> I couldn't solve this.
>

> Regards,
> Marwa Yusuf
> Teaching Assistant - Computer Engineering Department
> Faculty of Engineering - Benha University
> E-JUST PhD Student
> Computer Science & Engineering Dept.

hosted by The Linux Foundation