[LLVMdev] Code Owner for OpenMP (runtime)

Cownie, James H james.h.cownie at intel.com
Thu Apr 30 03:49:12 PDT 2015

The intent here is to have an owner for the OpenMP runtime(the code in http://openmp.llvm.org ), not the code in Clang and elsewhere that provides OpenMP support inside the compiler.

Perhaps I mis-stated the title, and it should be "Code Owner for the OpenMP Runtime"

And, maybe there is also a need for an owner for the OpenMP support inside the compiler, but that is not the job I was considering.

-- Jim

James Cownie <james.h.cownie at intel.com>
SSG/DPD/TCAR (Technical Computing, Analyzers and Runtimes)