[LLVMdev] Missed vectorization opportunities?

James Molloy james at jamesmolloy.co.uk
Wed Apr 22 05:44:10 PDT 2015

Hi,

Your first example is similar to the strided loops that Hao is working on
vectorizing with his indexed load intrinsics. We have dedicated
instructions for these in NEON, but they can be synthesized with a
load+unzip / zip+store, which I assume is what icc is doing.

If I'm right, this is in progress.

Cheers,

James