[LLVMdev] Function calls only being JIT'd once by Kaleidoscope with MCJIT?

Charlie Turner charlesturner7c5 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 08:07:11 PDT 2015

Hi Per,

After feedback from other places, I wasn't sure if committing what is
admittedly a hack to the rest of the tutorial code was a better choice
than waiting for Orc to take a shape, and to see if we can't revamp
the tutorial presentation to use the new APIs. Furthermore, the
"workaround" really needs to be weaved into the tutorial text, to
explain to the reader what this gob of code is even doing there.

I've dropped the ball on chasing this up. I can't commit to fixing
this myself, sorry. I've lost track of the Orc progress.

- Charlie.