[LLVMdev] what's meaning of the last field of an LLVM intrinsic instrucation

Robinson, Paul Paul_Robinson at playstation.sony.com
Mon Apr 20 23:21:18 PDT 2015

The #2 refers to a set of attributes.  Attribute sets are given unique numbers.  You should see them listed in the IR, somewhere after the functions.
I believe attributes are attached after the instruction is created.  They generally apply to functions (and calls), and not to most instructions.
--paulr