[LLVMdev] More code owners needed

Tom Stellard tom at stellard.net
Mon Apr 20 10:00:17 PDT 2015

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 04:37:02PM +0000, James Molloy wrote:
> Hi Tom,
>
> How granular are we going here? Are we looking at owners for each pass, or
> not that small?

My feeling is as granular as possible, but it should probably be on a
case by case basis.  There are some passes that pretty much never change
that probably don't need their own code owner, but it would be good to
have one code owner per pass for the ones that still see a lot of changes.
Or at least to have a code owner for a group of related passes, like how
Chandler is the code owner for 'inlining & related passes'

-Tom