[LLVMdev] EntryToken assertion in RemoveNodeFromCSEMaps?

Yang, Cheng-Chih Cheng-Chih.Yang at amd.com
Wed Apr 8 15:31:17 PDT 2015

Hi folks,

I have a simple .ll file which has only an intrinsic function. After the ISelLowering phase, an assert was tripped over:

Assertion failed: (N->getOpcode() != ISD::EntryToken && EntryToken in CSEMaps!"). function RemoveNodeFromCSEMaps.

The only thing I can think of is that one of the operands of this intrinsic function is a constant, which is not used anywhere else, and thus may become dead? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
- Chad