[LLVMdev] Add a new language to LLVM 3.6 Framework

Ambuj Agrawal ambujbwt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 02:16:55 PDT 2015

I am trying to add a new language to integrate with LLVM 3.6 Framework. I
have followed a tutorial on - Kaleidoscope: Implementing a Language with
LLVM but it dosen't explain anything on how to integrate a language with
LLVM make build system. I have also gone through LLVMBuild Guide (
http://llvm.org/docs/LLVMBuild.html) but am still stuck.

My short term goals are to create a language/tool which takes an input file
with ".bwt" file extensionand produces an output file with ".owt" file
extension

Stacker project in LLVM is the closest to what I want to achieve but has
long been removed from LLVM framework.

Any tutorials or simiar LLVM projects which might help me with my short
term goals?

Thanks,
Ambuj