[LLVMdev] Cross Compiling LLVM's test-suite

James Molloy james at jamesmolloy.co.uk
Thu Apr 2 09:23:12 PDT 2015

Hi  Romaric,

Yes, you can do this. I'm working on reworking the test-suite to make it
substantially easier to do, but for the moment it does still work.

There is a "RUNUNDER" argument to the makefiles that you can use to prefix
any command with your simulator. We find the easiest way to do it is to use
binfmt_misc to ensure any ELF files compiled for your target get run via
your simulator. Then the test-suite just works out of the box.

Hope this helps,

James