[LLVMdev] LLVM Shared DLL not supported reason

Mukul Sabharwal mjsabby at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 09:46:39 PDT 2015

FWIW, I've got a powershell script that builds an exports.def file for
recognizable C functions.

You could adapt it to Python and make it part of the official build if the
LLVM community thinks it will be beneficial to have libLLVM.dll

The script is located here:

https://github.com/mjsabby/LLVMSharp/blob/master/GenLLVMDLL.ps1