[LLVMdev] Can libc++ build for arm cross compiler?

Logan Chien tzuhsiang.chien at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 10:58:33 PDT 2014

Hi cschen,

Here are the test scripts which I written when I was developing ARM
exception handling support:
https://github.com/loganchien/libcxx-scripts

The script should work on Debian wheezy (cross-compiling from amd64 to
armhf.)

In general, here are the necessary steps:
1. Get a working arm-linux-gnueabihf gcc/g++ toolchain (for the headers and
libraries)
2. Setup the include search path (e.g. /usr/arm-linux-gnueabihf/include)
3. Compile with correct compiler/linker flags (e.g. -target
arm-linux-gnueabihf and some cmake tricks)

Feel free to let me know if you have encountered any problem.

Sincerely,
Logan