[LLVMdev] Windows Installer

Eric Mader emader at gmx.us
Mon Sep 29 15:38:09 PDT 2014

I changed tooset-vs2013.props to this:

<Project xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/developer/msbuild/2003">
   <Import
Project="$(VCTargetsPath)\Platforms\$(Platform)\PlatformToolsets\v120\Microsoft.Cpp.$(Platform).v120.props"
Condition="Exists('$(VCTargetsPath)\Platforms\$(Platform)\PlatformToolsets\v120\Microsoft.Cpp.$(Platform).v120.props')"/>
   <Import
Project="$(VCTargetsPath)\Platforms\$(Platform)\PlatformToolsets\v120\Toolset.props"
Condition="Exists('$(VCTargetsPath)\Platforms\$(Platform)\PlatformToolsets\v120\Toolset.props')"/>

   <PropertyGroup>
     <LLVMInstallDir>C:\Program Files (x86)\LLVM</LLVMInstallDir>
<ExecutablePath>"$(LLVMInstallDir)\msbuild-bin";$(ExecutablePath)</ExecutablePath>
<LibraryPath>$(LLVMInstallDir)\lib\clang\3.6.0\lib\windows;$(LibraryPath)</LibraryPath>
   </PropertyGroup>

   <ItemDefinitionGroup>
     <ClCompile>
       <!-- Set the value of _MSC_VER to claim for compatibility -->
       <AdditionalOptions>-m64 -fmsc-version=1800
%(AdditionalOptions)</AdditionalOptions>
     </ClCompile>
   </ItemDefinitionGroup>
</Project>

It still doesn't work... Is there something else I need to change?

Regards,
Eric