[LLVMdev] Glibc with Clang/LLVM

Kostya Serebryany kcc at google.com
Fri Sep 19 10:27:58 PDT 2014

Last time I checked there were ~ 10 nested functions and 4 instances of
VLAIS.
I am sending patches one by one but the review process is taking time.
The last one: https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2014-09/msg00396.html
Help with other nested functions and especially VLAIS is more than welcome.

Once these are fixes, some fixes in configure/make will need to be done --
configure simply fails with CC=clang and once this is bypassed there are
some linking issues (haven't investigated yet).

I used fresh clang with "-fno-integrated-as -fheinous-gnu-extensions
-D__EXCEPTIONS "

--kcc