[LLVMdev] How to cache MCJIT compiled object into memory?

Cheng Zhu chengzhu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 18:18:56 PDT 2014

Hi, All

I m not sure if this question has been asked or not. I'd like cache the
MCJIT compiled object into memory buffer so it can be reused later. I
followed the Andy Kaylor's example wrote an inherited class from
ObjectCache and use raw_fd_ostream to save the cache and load the cache
from a file. I checked raw_ostream and its subclass, maybe I am wrong but I
don't see one is fit to save to memory buffer. Any suggestions?

Thank you very much

--
Best regards

Cheng