[LLVMdev] Bluebox Security - Software Engineer - LLVM CodeGen and tools

Vividh Siddha vividh.siddha at bluebox.com
Sun Sep 14 20:06:38 PDT 2014

Bluebox Security (www.bluebox.com) we’re looking for a  Software Engineer
to join our SF team in our SOMA office. The right person will have
experience in developing compiler frontends for incorporating Bluebox
Security technologies in applications. If you are interested in this
position, please send your resume / CV and relevant information to vividh
at bluebox.com

Your skills should include:

   - Experience with internals of compilers such as GCC, LLVM or Clang
   - Experience in usage of LLVM for code generation
   - Familiarity with compiler optimizations, code generation and semantic
   analysis
   - Excellent knowledge of C/C++/Objective-C
   - Expert-level design, coding and debugging skills
   - Knowledge of ARM and x86 is a plus

Responsibilities include:

   - Take ownership of entire lifecycle of major deliverables:
   requirements, architecture, design, development, testing, and support
   - Comfort working in an agile continuous deployment process – the mobile
   landscape is evolving fast and we need engineers who can keep pace and
   tolerate moderately shifting/evolving requirements
   - Make security a central tenet in everything you do
   - Understand & continuously push scalability, performance and usability
   limits – we are developing a mobile security solution to be used by
   millions of end devices
   - An instinct for solving hard and complex problems – we are working on
   industry-first technologies that require research and analyses; must be
   able to wade through technical ambiguity to get to a viable solution
   - Be ready to work hard and play hard

Benefits:

   - Stock options
   - 100% paid employee medical, dental, and vision insurance. 70% family
   - Company paid gym membership
   - Pre-tax commuter savings plan
   - Monthly company events
   - Thursday lunch and learns with food provided
   - Working with a successful, proven team with dozens of patents accredited

If you are interested in this position, please send your resume / CV
and relevant information to vividh at bluebox.com

Vividh Siddha

VP Engineering, Bluebox Security

www.bluebox.com