[LLVMdev] Compiler-RT buildbot on ARM

Evgeniy Stepanov eugeni.stepanov at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 03:21:28 PDT 2014

Hi,

I'm not sure what's up with BuiltinLongJmpTest. I think Greg was the
last to do anything about arm-linux support in asan.

As for the aarch64 failures, do you want to build the aarch64 bit
stuff, but not run the tests? In cmake we try to detect target
platforms supported by the compiler, but we don't check that binaries
actuall run. But why is there so little failures, if the hardware does
not support 64-bit (or does it)?