[LLVMdev] [Compiler-RT] [ARM] Where __aeabi_[il]div0 builtins should be implemented?

Sergey Dmitrouk sdmitrouk at accesssoftek.com
Sat Sep 6 01:31:30 PDT 2014

Jon,

Thanks, I have similar stubs to be able to run programs.

Absence of these functions actually surprised me.  It's not very
friendly as dynamically linked applications just crash at startup (might
depend on dynamic linker though).

It'd be nice to have this documented somewhere, grepping current
compiler-rt repository gives me nothing except uses of idiv0.

Cheers,
Sergey