[LLVMdev] New OS X and Jenkins based build cluster

Chris Matthews chris.matthews at apple.com
Mon Oct 27 13:08:15 PDT 2014

Yes, this is a great idea, and something I have already looked at a little bit.  Two things we need: a good local bisection client, and some place to store the artifacts that is high bandwidth and available (I don’t think it is a good idea to host them from the lab itself).  The compilers are 60mb-90mb each.