[LLVMdev] New OS X and Jenkins based build cluster

Chris Matthews chris.matthews at apple.com
Mon Oct 27 10:22:56 PDT 2014

I am happy to report our new Jenkins based build cluster is up and running:

http://lab.llvm.org:8080/green/ <http://lab.llvm.org:8080/green/>

This cluster is a major hardware update. The cluster has 10 builders + the Jenkins master. All builders have SSDs and enough RAM to do LTO builds of clang.

Currently the cluster has:
a cmake + ninja incremental builder
a configure + make stage 1 builder
a configure + make stage 2 builder with LTO
a O3 LTO performance tracker

In the near future other jobs will be added:
LLDB
O0 -g performance tracker
libcxx tester
configure + make stage 3 build

When I am convinced things are working, I will enabled emails to developers, and the IRC bot.

This cluster is a replacement for the old Darwin buildbots here:

http://lab.llvm.org:8013/builders