[LLVMdev] PPC64 old JIT support

Philip Reames listmail at philipreames.com
Mon Oct 27 09:44:04 PDT 2014

On 10/27/2014 09:17 AM, Hans Wennborg wrote:
> 3.5 was already released, and we only merge bug fixes to release branches.
>
> Caio, do you really need it on 3.5 specifically or are you just asking
> if folks are interested to get it into the trunk?
FYI, this is related to the old JIT which has been removed from trunk
and will not be restored.

I'd suggest the OP post a patch to the commits list so that it doesn't
get lost, but this is unlikely to make it in to any LLVM release going
forward.

p.s. Is there a reason the OP is using the old JIT rather than MCJIT?