[LLVMdev] Query regarding LLVM library for compilation

Nitin Mukesh Tiwari nmtiwari at icloud.com
Fri Oct 24 18:55:44 PDT 2014

Dear LLVM Team

I have installed LLVM and have also tried of using examples for learning LLVM.
I am really sorry if this is a silly question but I tried writing one file for clang++ which uses some header file from LLVm nad clang like verifier.h.
I could not compile as the error was thrown that verifier.h not found even when I have the exact path. But when I put my file in example folder and made changes to makefile and build the examples by running make file everything just worked fine. My query is is ther any way that my system automatically finds the header for LLVm and clang whenever I use them like it does for stdio.h and iostream.h or I need to build the example again and again ?

Thanks and Regards