[LLVMdev] RFC: variable names

Chandler Carruth chandlerc at google.com
Mon Oct 13 15:33:32 PDT 2014

One side note:

On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 3:04 PM, Nick Kledzik <kledzik at apple.com> wrote:

> This should not be a discussion on the pain of such a transition, or how
> to get from here to there, but rather, if there is a better place to be.

Cool. I'm making comments based on that.

However, I want to be very clear: I am opposed to *any* changes to the
coding conventions regarding this until we sort out the transition plan.
Happy to figure out the end state first, but please don't actually change
the docs until the transition plan is covered and folks have signed off on
it.