[LLVMdev] writing llvm ir not in c++

Dave Pitsbawn dpitsbawn at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 11:27:00 PDT 2014

Ah ok. I should check that out.

My first time implementing something like this, so apologies if this is an
obvious question -- but why is that JIT and GC go hand-in-hand? I'm trying
to think what is the relationship between converting source code to LLVM
IR, that if I want it be like Java or even more dynamic typing sorts --
what is the rationale that a GC is required. And that somehow JIT and GC
are related in this.

Would love to know if I could pick up these concepts somewhere.