[LLVMdev] UBSAN - Test failures

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Wed Oct 8 08:07:29 PDT 2014

Hi Evgeniy,

So, to XFAIL some UBSAN failues, I found an issue:

    UndefinedBehaviorSanitizer-AddressSanitizer :: TestCases/TypeCheck/vptr.cpp
    UndefinedBehaviorSanitizer-Standalone :: TestCases/Misc/missing_return.cpp

These two tests fail on that configuration, but pass when reversed.
So, if I XFAIL: armv7l..., I get the following error:

    UndefinedBehaviorSanitizer-AddressSanitizer ::
TestCases/Misc/missing_return.cpp
    UndefinedBehaviorSanitizer-Standalone :: TestCases/TypeCheck/vptr.cpp

Not sure how to state that the XFAIL is for a specific configuration...

cheers,
--renato